It is possible to both create a schedule you love and that works for your family. It can be tempting to try to like duplicate a traditional school schedule at home or to duplicate someone else’s homeschool schedule, but this training will empower you to create a schedule that works for YOU and your family.
You’ll walk away from this training with:
→ A practical step-by-step plan for how to create a homeschool schedule that works for you.
→ Advice from veteran homeschool moms and moms with multiples
→ Real tips on how to handle (and prevent) daily interruptions.
→ A growth guide (workbook) to help you follow along.
- Growth Guide: How to Create Your Schedule
- Uncovering Your Family’s Unique Rhythm
- Homeschooling Multiples Without Losing Your Mind
- Two Proven Approaches to Homeschool Schedules
- How to Fit It All In (Every Day)
- Sticking to Your Schedule
- Homeschooling Many from a Veteran Homeschool Mom of 7
- Sister-Share: How I Homeschool My 5 Kids
How to access this training:
- The Melanin Village Resouce Center has an assortment of free training available for melanated homeschooling families.
- Premium Access to The Melanin Village Resource Center unlocks all the trainings listed above.
- Village Sisters have access to additional trainings on this topic in The Village App. Not a Village Sister? Join here.